Thanks for trying Live Forms. It's very fast and easy to evaluate our software.
Live Forms Online
All you need is to signup online for an account (tenant) on our Cloud servers. Then, please follow the Tutorials and other Resources below to quickly learn how to use Live Forms and get the most out of your evaluation.
Live Forms In-house
First, download the software and follow the Quick Start Installation Guide to install it and generate a 30 day trial license. Then, please follow the Tutorials and other Resources below to quickly learn how to use Live Forms and get the most out of your evaluation.
Live Forms for Confluence
In order to evaluate the Live Forms for Confluence add-on you must first download, install and start a Live Forms In-house server. The add-on requires the server software.
- Register for a free 30 day trial for Live Forms In-house server software.
- Follow the instructions to install and configure your Live Forms server.
- Follow the documentation for a few additional steps for with Confluence.
- Download and installation the frevvo add-on into your Confluence server following the Add-on Installation instructions.
Then, please follow the Tutorials and other Resources below to quickly learn how to use Live Forms and get the most out of your evaluation.
Quick Start Tutorials
We recommend the following Tutorials to help you get the most out of your evaluation.
- Forms Tutorial: This provides a quick introduction to using the Live Forms Designer to create forms and goes through some of the main features that are used most frequently.
- : Live Forms offers powerful capabilities for routing forms around for approvals and signatures. This Tutorial gives you a comprehensive overview to learn about how to create approval workflows.
- Database Connector Tutorial: With Live Forms, you can create dynamic forms that connect to your database, populate controls from the database, update drop down controls dynamically etc. This Tutorial works through several examples demonstrating various features.
In addition, you can find more resources including webinars, example forms and workflows, FAQ and get help on our web site.