Several videos are in .wmv format and appear to be missing the pause feature when played on windows. You can pause them by pressing the crtl+shift+f keys.
Video Tutorials (Playlists)
- Introduction to Live Forms. See how to create forms, layout multi-column forms, tabs & repeats, connect to a Google spreadsheet and create multi-user workflows.
- Introduction to Live Forms for Confluence. See how to create forms, view submissions in Confluence, download to Excel, store form data in Confluence pages, and create approval workflows with digital signatures in Confluence.
- Learn Live Forms. Take a more in-depth look at several commonly used features in Live Forms.
- Introduction to Live Forms for Digitech. See how to create forms, layout multi-column forms, tabs & repeats, connect to Digitech PaperVision Enterprise and ImageSilo and create multi-user workflows.
- Connecting Confluence to frevvo's SaaS service (3.5 min)
Go to frevvo's YouTube frevvo webinar playlist to see all of our recorded webinars.
The frevvo tutorials will help you get started quickly. Check back often as more tutorials are coming soon...
Processing your data (View this tutorial)
You've created your form or workflow, now what can you do with your submissions?
Database Connector (View this tutorial)
Use the free database connector to connect your forms and workflows to your own database. Create dynamic pick lists where the options can come from a database and depend upon values entered in other controls in the form. Learn how to create dynamic master-detail forms for order management, customer support etc. This tutorial is a comprehensive overview of the database connector and also includes creating/updating records in the database.
Connect to Digitech PaperVision® Enterprise and ImageSilo® document management products (View this tutorial)
frevvo Live Forms supports direct connectivity with Digitech Systems' PaperVision® and ImageSilo® document management products. The PaperVision Connector allows you to save form or workflow submissions to the document management repository as PDF, TIFF, JPG and GIF format.
Survey Form with Excel Download in Confluence (View this tutorial)
See how easy it is to create a survey form, add it to a Confluence page and view the results in Confluence or download them to Microsoft Excel.
Connect your form to an online Google Spreadsheet (View this tutorial)
See how easy it is to create a form, and export submission data to an online Google spreadsheet. For complete details on using Google Apps with frevvo forms please see Connection to Google.
Embedding Forms & Workflows (View this tutorial)
This tutorial shows you how to embed a form or a workflow in your web site/web application. You can embed a form/flow for simple anonymous use or integrate authentication with your external web application's authentication using the frevvo API.
Data API - Getting started with the Java Client library (View this tutorial)
Follow this tutorial to build a simple app to manage contacts. The Tutorial shows you how to use the frevvo submissions API to query the submissions repository, to filter submissions, sort, paginate etc.
Data API - Design-time integration with the Data API (View this tutorial)
This tutorial demonstrates the different ways you can interact with frevvo using the Data API. It expands on the previous tutorial by focusing on the design-time aspects of the API such as creating new forms and flows, downloading applications, designing and using forms.
Leave Approval Workflow (View this tutorial)
This is a common Leave Approval (PTO) workflow where an employee requests leave and the request must be approved by the employee's manager. In this workflow, the employee fills in an electronic form, the form is then routed to that employee's manager. The manager will get an optional notification email and can view the pending request in his/her task list. The manager can click on a link to bring up the form and digitally sign it. Once complete, the employee can be notified by email, the leave approval can be electronically uploaded to Google Apps, Digitech ImageSilo/PVE, your database, custom application etc.
Patient Referral Workflow (View this tutorial)
Patients are referred from a clinic to a hospital for procedures such as X-rays or MRI. A physician's assistant or administrative person in the clinic fills out part of the form such as patient information, insurance information, procedures requested etc. The form is then routed to a doctor for approval. This places it in the doctor's task list and the doctor gets a notification email. The doctor can click on a link in the email to bring up the form and digitally sign it. Once complete, the referral is electronically transmitted to the hospital's document management system.
Funding Request/Approval Workflow (View this tutorial)
This is an example of a complex workflow that illustrates the following features
- Anonymous signup: users can register and create their own accounts on the server. You can specify a pre-determined role for the user.
- Ad-hoc looping between multiple users: multiple reviewers can add comments to the workflow.
- Looping between multiple users in a role: multiple approvers must approve the workflow.
- Request for additional information: users can send the workflow back to prior steps to request additional information.
- Conditional steps: Steps in the workflow can be skipped depending on results from prior steps.