Use the Manage Roles page to create roles for form users; roles are commonly used in work flows and for digital signatures. An admin user can create and delete roles for a tenant. Click the Manage Roles link to display the list of roles.
The following roles are special and cannot be deleted:
- frevvo.Designer - This role gives a user the permission to design forms
- frevvo.Editor - This role gives a user the permission to edit other user's forms (currently only supported from the frevvo-Confluence add-on).
- frevvo.Publisher - This role gives a user the permission to go to the home page of every frevvo.Designer user and upload (publish) applications
- frevvo.ReadOnly - This roles disables login permission for the user. The forms in their account remain usable.
- Click to create a new role. Type the role name and click Submit.
- Click to remove the role from the tenant.
If you use LDAP or a delegating or custom security manager to define your frevvo users and their roles or groups, you do not see the New Role icon on the Manage Roles page.