This page contains the compatibility release matrix for the Live Forms Data API .Net and Java Client Libraries. Each Live Forms server version requires that you download and use the matching compatible client libraries.
We strongly recommend that you always use the latest version of the frevvo data API client libraries.
- To use the latest client library version you also MUST upgrade to the compatible latest Live Forms server version. Make sure you keep the compatible version in sync.
- The Java Client Library is part of the Live Forms In-house download. Click here to download the latest tomcat bundle. The library files are located in the <installdrive>:\frevvo\ext\client directory.
- The latest version of the Data API .Net Client library can be downloaded from the public Software Downloads page. Click here to download.
Click the Library Version link in the matrix below to download previous versions of the Data API.Net Client Library.
|Live Forms Server Version||.NET Client Library Version||Java Client Library Version|
|v5.3.7 - latest||v126.96.36.199||Latest include in In-house server download|
|v5.3.2 - v5.3.6||v188.8.131.52||Latest include in In-house server download|
- #16957- formEntryBuilder.Attachment does not seem to support multiple attachments.
- #16200 - FormEntryBuilder wetSignature() method is not working
- #16201 - .NET API Not able to get form/flow feed in Cloud (SaaS) hosted server tenant
- #16044- FormEntryBuilder : Parameters such as _formActionURL were not encoded and caused submission to POST to the wrong URL.
- #16006 - FormEntryBuilder : _formActionURL parameter cannot handle "=" in its value
This was the initial v5.3 compatible release of the frevvo .NET API.