- See how easy it is to create a survey form, add it to a Confluence page and view the results in Confluence or download them to Microsoft Excel: : read tutorial or view video if you are using Confluence v4.0 - 4.2. Changes to Confluence v4.3 or v5.1 are noted in the documentation where applicable..
- You can easily create/update Confluence pages using forms: read documentation or view video if you are using Confluence v4.0 - 4.2. Changes to Confluence v4.3 or v5.1 are noted in the documentation where applicable.
- You can collect form/flow submissions into a single Confluence page: read documentation or view video if you are using Confluence v4.0 - 4.2. Changes to Confluence v4.3 or v5.1 are noted in the documentation where applicable.
- Create multi-user workflows integrated with Confluence: read documentation or view video if you are using Confluence v4.0 - 4.2. Changes to Confluence v4.3 or v5.1 are noted in the documentation where applicable.
- Read the documentation on using the add-on if you are using Confluence v4.0 - 4.2. Changes to Confluence v4.3 or v5.1 are noted in the documentation where applicable.
- To explore the complete features of frevvo, view the Live Form's documentation.
You may notice a difference in the location of the functions to Add frevvo, flows, submissions and the Task List to Confluence pages when viewing the videos referenced above if you are using COnfluence v5. These functions are located on the Tools Menu in Confluence v5. Changes are discussed in detail in the documentation.
When would I use Live Forms?
frevvo can vary from basic event registration and contact information forms to the those forms required by sophisticated business applications such as patient registration, new client intake etc. Such business forms are often large and complex and require sophisticated layouts such as sections, repeating items (multiple addresses), tabs, expand/collapse, dynamic data and dynamic behavior and complex validations. frevvo forms meet all these requirements and more. You can create or update existing Confluence pages, as well as merge form submission data into an existing Confluence page.
frevvo also provides the ability to create Approval Workflows such as Vacation Request (employee requests vacation; manager approves it via a digital signature), Patient Referral (Assistant fills in an e-form with patient/insurance information; Doctor must digitally sign it before sending to the hospital), Student Enrollment etc. These workflows are fully integrated with the logged-in Confluence user.
What is Live Forms™ Designer?
Live Forms™ Designer leverages Ajax technologies to enable you to easily create rich, dynamic, Web 2.0 forms and workflows using your standard browser without ever leaving Confluence. These forms and workflows satisfy the demands of real business applications and provide a rich user experience that is far beyond typical forms-based applications. Nothing needs to be installed on your computer - the designer runs completely in your existing web browser.
What is Live Forms™ Server?
Live Forms™ Server is installed in your environment (we offer a version bundled with Tomcat for easy installation) and provides a whole new level of capabilities to browser-based forms. Automatic validation, business rules, digital signatures as well as easy integration with databases and other internal business systems. The server is required for frevvo to function in Confluence.
Form submissions can easily be integrated with real business applications. Forms can be configured to:
- Use the submission data to create/update Confluence pages.
- Accumulate submission data into an existing Confluence page.
- Send the submission to your email address.
- Store submissions in frevvo' built-in submissions repository and view them in Confluence.
- Write the submission data to a Google spreadsheet.
- Send the submissions via HTTP to a database connector (provided free by frevvo) that can read/write/update your database.
- Send the submissions via HTTP to an endpoint of your choice - the data is available as standard name-value pairs, an XML document and a PDF.