Form submissions can easily be integrated with real business applications. When a users fills in and submits your form, the form can be configured to:
- Send the submission to your email address
- Store submission in Live Forms' built-in submissions repository
- View the submissions in the repository
- Export the submissions into a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Store the submissions in a Google spreadsheet.
- Send the submissions via HTTP to a database connector (provided free by Live Forms) that can read/write/update your database
- Send the submissions via HTTP to an endpoint of your choice - the data is available as standard name-value pairs or XML documents
When your form is submitted an xml document with the user's data is submitted to the Live Forms server and saved in the document repository. The behavior the user sees, however, depends on the form properties you have defined--specifically, the form action property and the doc action property. See Form Properties for details.