frevvo supports direct connectivity with Google Sheets and Drive. The Google Connector allows you to:
- Save submissions to Google Sheets
- Read data from Google Sheets
- Update data in a Google Sheets
- Store form submissions directly into your Google Drive.
See the detailed instructions for connecting your forms/flows to Google Sheets and Drive.
Google will no longer support the Google Documents List API 3.0 after April 20, 2015. All customers must upgrade their frevvo Google Connector to version 2.1 and migrate their forms by this date . The frevvo Google Connector v1.4 and earlier will not work after this date.
There are currently two versions of the Google Connector that are available:
Google Connector 2.0 is compatible with Live Forms v5.1.1. patch9, v5.3.8+ and v126.96.36.199+ releases.
Google Connecotor 2.1 is compatible with frevvo versions 6.1.3+.
- Refer to the Google Connector Release Notes for more information and the compatibility matrix.
- Try this tutorial for an example of how a form works with a Google sheet.
frevvo customers building applications that are high volume and address critical business processes should not use Google Sheets in place of a production quality database.