The Administration Home Page is the page you see immediately after logging in as an admin. This page looks different depending on if you are the Live Forms server admin or a tenant admin. Also refer to the topic Logging In.
There are two types of administrators:
- server admin (superuser): who has administrative privileges to the entire Live Forms server. This admin can create new tenants and manage any tenant and all users created on the server.
- tenant admin: who has administrative privileges to a specific tenant. Each tenant created on the Live Forms server has this type of admin.
Live Forms Online customers only have admin access to their own tenants, not the Live Forms server admin (superuser)
To login as the server admin (superuser) (Live Forms In-house Only), you must enter the userID@tenantId for the superuser admin:
- Open the Login page in your browser (e.g.
- username = admin@d
- password = admin (or whatever password you selected during initial server software installation)
- tenant = <leave this blank>
To login as a tenant admin:
- Open the Login page in your browser (e.g. http://app.frevvo.com for Live Forms Online, http://<myserver>:8082/frevvo/web/login for Live Forms In-house)
- username = <user setup as admin when this tenant was created>
- password = <your selected password>
- tenant = <your tenant name>
If you navigate away from this page you can return here by clicking the manage link in the upper right hand corner of the page.