The database connector maps HTTP requests issued from frevvo to SQL queries executed against your database. The connector makes it very easy to create frevvo forms that interact (create, read, update, delete) with data in your database.
The frevvo database connector provides a powerful no-code complete solution for:
- Dynamically initialize dropdown, radio, T/F and checkbox control options from your database
- Initialize form fields with data from your database
- Edit and update database records
- Create and delete database records
Please refer to the database connector installation and configuration documentation to get started.
The examples all use the Eclipse BIRT sample database. See the database connector tutorial documentation for instructions to download and install the sample database.
View/Update/Add Employees Records
Here are three videos that demonstrate a form interacting with data from a SQL database.
- Video demonstrating Viewing an Employee record.
- Video demonstrating Updating an Employee record.
- Video demonstrating Adding a new Employee record.