Review the Database Connector compatibility release matrix for your Live Forms version.
|Database Connector Version||Live Forms Version|
- In order to run the Database Connector v2.5.4 you must upgrade to Live Forms v7.4.x. v2.5.4 was not certified with earlier Live Forms versions.
On this page
frevvo only supports/certifies the Database Connector running in the Apache Tomcat container. Refer to our Supported Platforms for the list of Application Servers and databases supported/certified by frevvo.
January 24, 2019
Version 2.5.6 of the Database Connector is a small release containing one enhancement. In-house and Cloud customers running the Database Connector on-premise can download the Database Connector Standalone zipfile or the database.war zipfile from our frevvo Software Downloads Directory. This version was deployed to the frevvo Cloud on December 15, 2018.
- productDetailsByProductCode query added to the BIRT configuration.
April 20, 2018
This release contains enhancements and bug fixes. In-house and Cloud customers running the Database Connector on-premise can download the Database Connector Standalone zip file or the database.war from our frevvo Software Downloads Directory.
The revision numbers for the Database Connector have changed. The revision number is now a unique 40 character string. Release notes refer to the revision number by the first 7 characters. See Version Information for details.
- TIP-22454 - Warning message added to Database Connector log when the connection threshold is exceeded.
- TIP-22161 - Property to disable query/querySets is not working (#22204)
- TIP-22418 - HTTP Get with templatized URIs fails when control values have special characters
- TIP-22419 - DB connector queries where parameter values are encoded using encodeURIComponent() do not work after DB Connector v2.4 to v2.5.4 upgrade
February 2, 2018
This release contains enhancements for our Cloud environment and bug fixes. Cloud customers running the Database Connector on-premise can download the Database Connector Standalone zip file or the database.war from our
It is recommended that In-house customers upgrade to Live Forms v7.4.x to be compatible with v1.1.1 of the Filesystem Connector.
#21859 - Add support for JAVA_OPTS in standalone database-connector (Cloud Only)
#21872 - Management endpoints on port 8083 (Cloud Only)
#21969 - Workaround for generated schema that may not upload successfully when using copy/paste to make the xsd file in the Chrome browser.
#22025 - NPE when calling a Stored Procedure that does not return a resultset using a <retrieve> statement