You probably have other add-ins installed in Confluence.
On this Page:
Adaptavist Theme Builder
This has been tested with Theme Builder 4.2.4 and Confluence 3.5.5.
If you're using the Theme Builder add-ins, it will not by default show the menu items added by the Live Forms add-ins. However, you can modify the menus to add these items. There are likely to be several ways to accomplish this and, given that we're not experts on using Theme Builder, we'd love to hear any feedback. One example is below:
- In Theme Builder, go to the Layout Manager.
- Select your layout and click on the Menus Tab.
- In the Menu Shortcut Macros section at the bottom, click on Edit ...
- In the dialog that pops up, select the Edit Menu. We modified it as shown below
This adds a top-level menu called frevvo to Confluence and menu items to add a Form, Flow, Submissions and Tasks.
Note that this also does not call the Live Forms add-ins verification code that figures out whether or not to display these menu items depending on who is logged in, the server license etc. You will have to do this manually.
- If you have purchased a Forms-only license, do not show the Add Flow or Add Tasks menu items since they will give an error.
- If you have restricted usage to a frevvo-designers group, you may need to use the builder-show and builder-hide macros to display the menu items in the appropriate context.