Add-on access disabled
If you see this error in the logs:
This issue was fixed in Live Forms v4.1.5 for ticket #9063 - API access gets disabled after editing a tenant. Solution: Manually fix database via: update tenants set apiEnabled = 1
If you are using the Live Forms add-on version 220.127.116.1120 , you will see this error "SEVERE: Unable to initialize form. Error Message: FATAL: Cannot parse time. Timezone is unknown/not specified" if you do not provide a timezones when loading data in any date-time field. You must add the _formTz URL Parameters to your form macro. Follow these steps to do that:
- Edit the form macro.
- Use one of the parameters (like locale) to add the formTz parameter. The image shows the _formTz parameter set to &_Europe/Berlin timezone added to the form macro:
This issue is already fixed for ticket(#12910). It is available in next version of the plugin.
Browser is redirected to login page when form is added and saved
If you are directed to the Confluence login page after adding a frevvo form to a Confluence page, Live Forms may not be honoring the the session id in the request. This may be because the default setting for the validateClientProvidedNewSessionId changed with the upgrade to tomcat 8.5.16 in Live Forms version 7.3+. Verify that the validateClientProvidedNewSessionId parameter is included in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\catalina\localhost\frevvo.xml file and that it is set to "false" to resolve the issue.
Submissions View Not Displaying Properly
When using Confluence on the Chrome browser, you may notice the Submissions view does not display properly. In this case, you need to edit confluence page to update the height and width of the form container from confluence.
- Click on the top right “Edit” button on confluence page.
- This will open a page in edit mode with all items added to it. Locate the Frevvosubs item for which you want to edit the width.
- Double Click on the FrevvoSubs item to open the “Edit ‘Frevvosubs’ Macro page.
- Update the width to 900 px and click the Save button.
- Click on the Update button at the bottom right corner of the page. Now page will be able to display the form properly.