In today's business environment, it is important to gather timely information about the day-to-day operations of your frevvo
Reports are an easy way to analyze your business data to ensure that operations are running as smooth as possible. Data visually displayed in the Reports in charts and graphs can really help with business insights.
frevvo Reports provide tenant administrators and users assigned the frevvo.Reports role the ability to view information about:
- Active processes and the users involved in them.
- Recently completed processes.
- Task completion time per user.
- Operational errors that may have ended an active process.
- Areas of recent processes where a "bottle-neck" is preventing the processes from completing successfully.
The ability to customize your own Reports is coming in a future release. The Operational Reports provide instant visibility into your frevvo submission data.
Third party applications such as Google Sheets or Excel can also be used to create reports, charts and analytics from your frevvo submissions.