Test the HR Role
- Click the Live Forms test mode will launch. Save and Test icon. The
- Fill in the required fields and Sign.
- Click Personal Allowances to proceed to the next step.
- Complete the Personal Allowances form. This information is used to generate the Federal W-4 PDF. Notice that you don't have to sign again.
- Click Eligibility Verification to proceed to the next step.
- Complete the Employment EligibilityVerification form. This information is used to generate the Federal I-9 PDF.
- Click Review and Confirm to proceed to the next step.
- Click the View the completed W-4 and I-9 buttons to review the generated PDF documents. Verify that the data from the forms including signatures is rendered on the PDF documents in the appropriate places.
- If you are satisfied with the documents, check "Yes" to verify that the documents are valid and accurate.
- Click Send to HR.
- You will see the "Thank you! Your request has been sent to your Department Head (}) for completion" message
- Close the Test window.
- Click the cancel icon to exit the flow designer
- Log out of Live Forms.
- Check your email and click the link in the notification email.
- Login as the HR user sue@<your tenant>. Her task list will display.
- Click the Perform icon to complete the HR step of the workflow
- Check the Employment Agreement, Non Compete and Non Disclosure checkboxes.
- Click the Edit this section button to sign
- Click the Finish On-boarding button. You will see the message "New Employee <employee name> has been successfully on-boarded!! A confirmation email with documents has been sent to <your email address>"
- Check your email account to view the PDFs for the completed Employee On-boarding.
Create the HR role
Workflows route between multiple users and/or roles, which you must first create.
- Click here to download a CSV file.
- Open it in any text editor, make the following changes and save the file.
- Replace YOUR_EMAIL with your email address. This is used for notifications.
- All passwords default to 123. You may change any password.
- Login as the tenant admin user.
- Click the Manage Users Link.
- Click the upload csv users icon, browse to the CSV file you just edited and click Validate.
- You may see several warning messages. If you see a email is invalid in the Error/Warning column, please edit the file, correct the error and try again. thumbs down icon in the left column and the message
- Click the Load button. You should see something like: "Users Loaded successfully. 9 Added, 0 Updated, 0 Deleted, 17 Roles Added."
- Logout of the tenant admin user account.