This page contains release notes for the
You may download this version of the v2.4 database connector here. This version is a rebuild and has the same content as the v2.3.1 connector.
You may download this version of the v2.3.1 database connector here.3/18/2013
- Retrieved data can now be cached by the connector for improved performance.
- Status Url database/status returns current configuration information
- All database operations now log start/stop time and a WARN if time exceeds a configured threshold
- Using prepared statements to execute all queries for enhanced security
- #4638 Improved logging message make diagnosing and solving database issues faster/easier.
- #6532 Values passed to the connector that contain Url special characters such as '&' cause value truncation
- #8123 POST Url paramenters were ignored when there was no XML document sent also
- #8693 Status 500 returned when sending a delete request
- #8705 Query to update same form fields twice and 2nd time returned row has NULL in one of the columns, value on form is not cleared. Old value from 1st query remained.
- #8906 DB column NOT NULL but with a default value should not be required in the auto generated XSD schema
- #6605 Errors are logged as INFO when they should be WARN or ERROR