v7.1 contains new features that improve usability and makes designing forms easier. Here are a few of the top reasons to upgrade:
- New Submissions UI that allows you to search submissions by fields in your form/flow.
- Ability to delete Aborted or submissions in the Error state.
- Share the editing of forms/flows with more than one designer using the Designer ACL feature.
- Optionally search Tasks by fields in your form/flow.
- Save submissions to Box.com with the box connector. Easily integrate forms/flow to box with the Save to Box wizard (#19514)
- Anonymous users executing a screenflow can navigate back/forth using the Navigation toolbar (#19797)
In-house customers can turn off the Legacy Submissions View by setting the frevvo.deprecated.submissions.view.enabled configuration parameter. Other parameters are available to hide the Delete button on the Submission Table, disable the Edit link in Submission Details and set the maximum number of Searchable fields. If the Legacy Submissions view is not configured, the Saved Fields tab does not display when the Setup Searchable fields link is clicked and the Export to Excel feature is not available.
Configure the Maximum number of Searchable Fields
Just a Reminder for In-house Customers