- frevvo Default Security Manager -
is responsible for authentication/authorization and managing users/roles. This is the default option. Your tenant will be created with this security manager if no other choice is selected. LDAP Active Directory Security Manager - The user is authenticated outside
. Typically, SSO or frevvoproduct performs the authentication using LDAP directly.
- SAML Security Manager - This security manager allows the exchange of authentication and authorization data between an identity provider of your choice (ex:Shiboleth) and a service provider (frevvo). SSO is supported. Although this security manager can be used on-premise it is primarily meant for cloud tenants who use LDAP but do not want to expose it over the internet.
- LDAP Active Directory Security Manager - The user is authenticated outside
. Typically, SSO or
performs the authentication using LDAP directly.
- Azure SAML Security Manager - This security manager uses SAML in Authentication Only mode and the Active Directory available in the Microsoft Cloud solution, Azure. Integration with the Azure API enables
queries. On-premise AD services can be exposed via Azure providing a clean way to integrate with the frevvo cloud.
- Delegating Security Manager - this is the Security Manger needed for Confluence integration.LDAP Container Security Manager - This is exactly the same as the DB Container Security Manager but LDAP instead of DB. Authentication is the container's responsibility.
- Custom - Container managed security manager used when there is a requirement for a container to handle authentication.