- Complete the new user form.
User names can contain characters, numbers, dot (.), hyphen (-) and the underscore (_) and cannot start with a number. Max length is 50 characters.
- Change Password on Next Login is checked by default.
recommends keeping this checked for best security practices. Users will be prompted to enter a new password that meets strength requirements on their first login.
- Assign roles to the user. NOTE: Assign the special role frevvo.Designer to any user who needs permission to create forms and workflows.
- You can assign multiple roles to any user by clicking the "+" icon
- Assign a reports to for any user who needs to route a form they fill in to their manager. For example a PTO request.
- Submit the form