The Confluence add-on is available for both Confluence v5.x and v6.x. See add-on installation for details.
You may notice:
- The submissions view has a new look to allow the user to search submissions using fields in your form/flow. Confluence users will only see this view. The legacy submissions view is still available if you log directly into your Confluence tenant.
- The submissions Export to Excel feature has been replaced by the Download Submissions to CSV feature which produces a csv file that can easily be opened in Excel.
Please begin using the redesigned submission view as soon as possible. The submissions Export to Excel feature, along with the legacy submissions view, will be removed in the next major release.
- The Task List also has the capability to search for tasks by specifying fields in your form/flow as search criteria.
- Who can view the Audit Trail
- Who can administer the flow
Please refer to the Access Control topic for detailed information.
The Who can edit the form/flow permission
does not apply if you are running with Confluence. Confluence users share form/flow
editing by specifying the Forms Editor group on the add-on configuration screen. Users who will be sharing the editing function must be assigned to the specified group.
Viewing Form Submissions