The Confluence add-on is available for both Confluence v5.x and v6.x. See add-on installation for details.
You may notice:
Please begin using the redesigned submission view as soon as possible. The submissions
- The submissions view has a new look to allow the user to search submissions using fields in your form/flow. Confluence users will only see this view. The legacy submissions view is still available if you log directly into your Confluence tenant.
- The submissions Export to Excel feature has been replaced by the Download Submissions to CSV feature which produces a csv file that can easily be opened in Excel.
, along with the legacy submissions view, will be removed in the next major
- If you have not used the Export to Excel feature
- in the past, we recommend that you become familiar with the Download to CSV .
- The legacy submissions view is still available if you log directly into your Confluence tenant. However, the Legacy Submissions view and the Export to Excel may be removed in a future release.
- The Task List also has the capability to search for tasks by specifying fields in your form/flow as search criteria.
Downloading Form Submissions to a CSV file
Click the Download button above the graph to download the submissions csv file.