- Click the Link Icon to create a linked step.
- Click the pencil icon to open a step in the Form Designer to edit it.
- Click the delete icon to remove a linked step.
- Click the download icon on the parent step as a standalone form.
- Click the Edit Step Properties to access the Property tabs for the flow step.
Finding the Name of the Parent Step
Hovering over the flow step name on a linked step shows the name of the Parent form it was copied from. This is useful when you have a flow with more than one step that has additional linked steps.