- There must be a frevvo.User group in Active Directory
- All the users in your LDAP-CSM tenant must be members of this group
- The tenant admin must have the roles of frevvo.TenantAdmin, frevvo.Designer and frevvo.User.
- The group names for these three special roles must be frevvo.User, frevvo.TenantAdmin, and frevvo.Designer. Upper/lower case may be a factor for Open LDAP systems.
- frevvo Best Practice recommends that you create a user account in your Active Directory or IDP that will house all of your deployed Production forms/flows. This user can be named anything i.e.frevvoProduction but it must be a member of the frevvo.Designer group
- If you want to preserve Applications/Forms/flows developed in your trial/starter tenant, download them to your desktop as a backup BEFORE changing the Security Manager
- frevvo only supports the LDAP Container Security Manager when is running in the tomcat container. Refer to our Supported Platforms for the list of Application Servers supported/certified by frevvo.
5. Create a tenant with the LDAP Container Security Manager .