- Click the Link Icon to create a linked step.
- Click the pencil icon to open a step in the Form Designer to edit it.
- Click the delete icon to remove a linked step.
- Click the download icon on the parent step as a standalone form.
- Click the Edit Step Properties to access the Property tabs for the flow step.
Hovering over the flow step name indicates theon a linked step shows the name of the Parent form it was copied form. This is useful when you have a flow with more than one step that has additional linked steps. The workflow on-hover feature eliminates confusion about the Parent form that a linked step is associated with.
Linked Steps Workflow Examples