- Login as the server admin - admin@d
- Click the Refresh Searchable Fields link on the Manage Server screen. The chart shows the following information for the last 1000 batch runs:
- Date and time when the batch job was Started
- Date and time when the batch job completed/failed/stopped or was marked abandoned.
- Status of the batch jobs previously run - completed/failed/stopped/abandoned.
- The user id and name of the user who ran the process.
- Description of the process - was it run for all tenants, a specific tenant or a particular form/flow.
Click theicon to initiate a new process. Use the Refresh icon to update the table with the most recent information.
If refreshing production forms/flows, remember to run the process when the forms/flows are not being used!
- The Start Refresh of Searchable Fields screen displays.
- Select the tenant(s) for the batch job run. The choices are:
- All Tenants on the server
- A Specific Tenant
- If you select Specific Tenant then you must specify the tenant name. Type part of the tenant id into the search field and click the Search button. In the image, the Refresh Searchable Fields process will run for a tenant named mycompany. Notice only a partial portion of the tenant id was typed into the search box to display the list of tenants that meet the search criteria:
- Click Submit to start the process. The Refresh Job Status screen redisplays with a success message, the Date and time the batch job began, the user who initiated the process, a description of the process and the status of the process as Started.
- Click the Back to Manage Server link to return to the Manage Server screen.
Stop the Refresh Searchable Fields Process