|Table of Contents|
Cloud: Dec 15, 2018
Version 2.5.6 of the Database Connector is a small release containing one enhancement. In-house and Cloud customers running the Database Connector on-premise, can download the Database Connector Standalone zipfile or just the database.war zipfile from our . This version was deployed to the frevvo Cloud on December 15, 2018.
You may notice the revision numbers for the Database Connector have changed. The revision number is now a unique 40 character string. Release notes refer to the revision number by the first 7 characters. See Version Information for details.
- productDetailsByProductCode query added to the BIRT configuration.
You may notice the revision numbers for the Database Connector have changed. The revision number is now a unique 40 character string. Release notes refer to the revision number by the first 7 characters. See for details.
- TIP-22454 - Warning message added to Database Connector log when the connection threshold is exceeded.
It is recommended that In-house customers upgrade to Live Forms v7.4.x to be compatible with v1.1.1 of the Filesystem Connector. v7.4 was released for in-house customers on 2/14/1
#21859 - Add support for JAVA_OPTS in standalone database-connector (Cloud Only)
#21872 - Management endpoints on port 8083 (Cloud Only)
If you are running Database Connector v2.5.0 - v2.5.2 you must upgrade to v2.5.3+ due to issues solved in 2.5.3.
- #18166 - Batch processing of POST/Create requests. JDBC inserts are batched instead of performing individual inserts.
- Logging improvements
- KIOSK mode - when no configuration.xml is defined, the KIOSK mode pre-loads BIRT (ClassicModels) and myStore QuerySets with in-memory Derby databases. This will make it very easy to try out the DB Connector.
- #19243 - Support for JSON payload from business rules when performing POSTs and PUTs.
- #20546 - Query statements are validated when the DB Connector starts instead of when used.
- Console prints the DB Connector version and revision number.
- #18620 - Generating max-length for SQL Server NVARCHAR
- #20532 - Ability to disable QuerySets and/or Querys while developing your integration.
- #18708, #18676 - Returns blank or null in the JSON results for columns that have blank or null values..
- The database.war is executable.
- The SQL Server JDBC driver is included in the Database connector war.
- QuerySet and Query names only allow alphanumeric, dot, dash and underline characters. They must start with letters. This change makes sure that they are automatically XML and JSON friendly.
- The driver and validationQuery attributes in <resource-def> are now optional: they will be properly inferred based on the current database.
- The configuration.xml file is automatically picked up from the current directory where the DB Connector was launched or from ./config/configuration.xml. It can be manually set by using the frevvo.connectors.database.configuration property as before. This is specially useful when running the DB Connector standalone.
- #9564 - Ability to generate schemas for all queries in a queryset. This makes it possible to download a single XSD for all queries at once.