Form/Flow and control templates are managed by the tenant admin. Forms/Flows can be published as templates by the tenant admin or by any designer user in the tenant but only the tenant admin can permanently remove templates from the database or add them to the New Forms Wizard. Template menu items are only accessible if you are logged into .
Manage Form and Flow Templates
Form Templates can be permanently removed from the database or added to the new form wizard which appears every time you create a new form by clicking the Forms Home Page. Login as the tenant admin. Click Manage Form/Flow Templates or Home then Templates on the left sidebar. You can locate your published templates by clicking on Forms by Category or Forms by Tag.
icon on the
Click on the category or tag to display the list of published forms.The Form/Flows by Category and the Form/Flows by Tag display the list of matching templates in a table. The table provides the following information:
- The name of the form/flow template and it's form/flow ID i.e.ID: _J1XuIGF9EemFgY-aI39GrA.
- The description of the form/flow template that was entered when it was published.
- You can test the template by clicking !application_form(the Try icon)— the template displays as a fully functional form so you can enter and validate data before deciding whether you want to use it. Note the Try count in the Counts column will increase each time the Try icon is clicked.
- Use the template in a new form by clicking (the Create icon). Add the template to an application by selecting it from the dropdown.
- Click the icon to remove the form template from the database.
- If the published form is not added to the New Form Wizard, clicking the icon will add it. Notice Add to Wizard changes to Remove from Wizard. Click this to remove the form template from the wizard
- The type of template - Form or Flow.
- The tags associated with the template when it was published.
- The categories the template was assigned to when it was published.
- The Install and download counts will increase each time an Installable template (selected by the frevvo global template administrator) is downloaded/installed from the frevvo website.
- The time/date when the template was published and the user id@<tenant name> who published it.
This is how the New Form Wizard looks after the Expense Report, Vacation Request and Consultant Time Sheet templates forms are added.
Manage Control Templates