- The name of the form/flow template and it's form/flow ID i.e.ID: _J1XuIGF9EemFgY-aI39GrA.
- The description of the form/flow template that was entered when it was published.
- You can test the template by clicking !application_formclicking (the Try icon)— the template displays as a fully functional form so you can enter and validate data before deciding whether you want to use it. Note the Try count in the Counts column will increase each time the Try icon is clicked.
- Use the template in a new form by clicking clicking (the Create icon). Add the template to an application by selecting it from the dropdown.
- Click the icon to remove the form template from the database.
- If the published form is not added to the New Form Wizard, clicking the icon will add it. Notice Add to Wizard changes to Remove from Wizard. Click this to remove the form template from the wizard.
- The type of template - Form or Flow.
- The tags associated with the template when it was published.
- The categories the template was assigned to when it was published.
- The Install and download counts will increase each time an Installable template (selected by the frevvo global template administrator) is downloaded/installed from the frevvo website.
- The time/date when the template was published and the user id@<tenant name> who published it.