To the right of each flow name are four five icons. Each is described below.
- Click the Refresh Searchable Fields for the details. Refresh icon to update previous submissions when a change is made to the Searchable Fields in your flow. Refer to
- Click the
or you can upload your own. The icons will display on the iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
Frevvoproducticon to attach a thumbnail icon to your flow. You can select one of the icons provided by
- Click the icon to internationalize a flow with translations in different languages.
- Click the icon to publish your form as a template that you can use when creating other new forms. See Templates.
- The next icon controls the Visibility of the flow. Clicking the Access Control wizard that allows the designer to specify runtime access for the flow, configure selected users or roles that can execute the flow and view/edit flow submissions. Additionally, the designer can allocate view permissions for the flow audit trail. icon brings up an enhanced
- Click the Deleting a flow also deletes all associated flow submissions, saved and pending tasks. See replacing flows. icon to delete the flow. Keep in mind there is no Undo feature so this action is permanent.