- Confirm that your LDAP/AD server is running LDAPs with a third-party certification authority.
- It is likely your LDAP/AD server already has a CA certificate installed. But if not, this Microsoft KB article tells you how to do this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/321051
Your LDAP/AD server must be running LDAPs with a third-party certification authority BEFORE performing Step 4.
- NOTE: Self signed certificates are not supported for Live Forms Online tenants
- Whitelist the frevvo cloud outgoing server. The IP address is 188.8.131.52
Provide frevvo with the IP Address or range of IP Addresses (in the case where your LDAP config is fault tolerant) of the machine(s) hosting your AD server.
- Wait for a reply email from letting you know that the frevvo infrastructure team has completed the white listing of your IP(s) on port 636 (ssl) in our firewall.
- Once you receive this white listing confirmation email:
- Go to https://app.frevvo.com
- Login as your tenant admin
- Edit your tenant configuration and change the security manager to the LDAP Security Manager.
- Change the LDAP properties to your company's AD server following the instructions listed above
- Save your tenant AD configuration settings
- Verify that your tenant is now connected to your company AD server