The Tasks page displays a list of all your pending tasks by form/workflow name. Each task has it's own menu of actions:
- add a comment, approve or reject, sign and pass it to the next user in the flow. Quick View is enabled by the designer. See below for the details. Quick View the task without displaying the entire form. Quick View allows the user who's responsibility it is to review the task (manager, supervisor, reviewer etc.) to
- task is locked by you so that only you can perform it. No other users with your role can perform this task unless you unlock it . The icon is blue when the task is shared between multiple users, for example when the task is assigned to a role i.e. group of users. Perform the task. This icon is red when the
- flow administrator, tenant admin or a designer user. Abort the task. The abort icon will only display if the user is a
- so you can perform it later. Lock the task
- and return it to the task pool. Unlock the task
- flow administrator, tenant admin or a designer user. Modify allows you to send the task back to a prior step, abort, reassign or reset the task. The Modify icon will only display if the user is a
- Audit Trail displays the event history for this specific task. For flows you will see all the users that have participated in the flow thus far. For saved forms & flows you will see each time you clicked save.