The toolbar at the top of the flow work area is visible when you are designing your flows but it is not visible to you when you test your flows or to your users when they access your flows. Notice the icons on the toolbar. Hovering over the icons displays a tool tip which describes it"s function. The toolbar includes the following icons:
- Click the Edit Flow Properties icon to open the Flow Properties wizard. For more detail, read Editing Flow Properties.
- Click the pdfs such as the W- 4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate. view forms generated by the flow icon to view/edit additional
- Click the save and test icon to save the changes and test your flow without leaving the designer.
- Click the Flows Home Page. save and exit icon to save the changes to your flow and exit back to the
- Click the print the whole flow as it appears in the flow designer. Clicking the print icon is helpful when customizing the pdf associated with your form/flow. print icon to
- Click the Flows Home Page. cancel changes icon to discard changes you’ve made to your flow and exit back to the