icon to initiate a new process. Use the
Refresh icon to update the table with the most recent information.
- If refreshing production forms/workflows, remember to run the process when the forms/workflows are not being used.
- You should be able to see all submission 60 seconds after the batch completes.
The Start Refresh of Searchable Fields screen displays.
Select what Searchable Data is to be refreshed:
Fields within Forms/Workflows will refresh the Searchable Fields selected in Form/Workflow properties.
Searchable Items (Projects, Forms, Schemas, etc.) will refresh the names & descriptions used in the Search feature.
Select the tenant(s) for the batch job run. The choices are:
- All Tenants on the server
A Specific Tenant
- If you select Specific Tenant then you must specify the tenant name. Type part of the tenant id into the search field and click the Search button. In the image, the Refresh Searchable Fields process will run for a tenant named mycompany. Notice only a partial portion of the tenant id was typed into the search box to display the list of tenants that meet the search criteria:
- Click Submit to start the process. The Refresh Job Status screen redisplays with a success message, the Date and time the batch job began, the user who initiated the process, a description of the process and the status of the process as Started.
- Click the Back to Manage Server link to return to the Manage Server screen.