- allows the user to review the task, Quick View add a comment, approve or reject, sign and pass it to the next user in the workflow without viewing the entire form. This icon will appear when Quick Approval is enabled by the designer.
- the task. This icon is red when the Performtask is locked by you so that only you can perform it. No other users with your role can perform this task unless you unlock it . The icon is blue when the task is shared between multiple users, for example when the task is assigned to a role i.e. group of users.
- Abort the task. The abort icon will only display if the user is a workflow administrator, tenant admin or a designer user.
- allows you to send the task back to a prior step, abort, reassign or reset the task. The Modify icon will only display if the user is a Modifyworkflow administrator, tenant admin or a designer user.
- the task Lockso you can perform it later. This is visible on tasks assigned to a role, and allows a user to "take" the task.
- the task Unlockand return it to the task pool. This is visible on tasks assigned to a role to the user who locked the task.
- displays the event history for this specific task. For workflows you will see all the users that have participated in the workflow thus far. For saved forms & workflows you will see an entry for each time you clicked save. Audit Trail