- In a text editor, open <frevvo-home>/tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/frevvo.xml.
- You can edit the LDAP Configuration Properties. Alternatively, you can start off from one of the sample configurations and provide only the key information listed above.
- Log into your LDAP Server and add a new group, frevvo.TenantAdmin (case sensitive)
- Assign the frevvo.TenantAdmin group to one or more users for tenant admin privilege.
- Login to
administrator (user:admin and password:admin if you have not changed it)
- Click on Manage and then Manage Tenants
- You will see a page where the current tenants are listed. If this is a new installation you will only see the default tenant d
- Click on the plus sign (+) to add a new tenant.
- Configure the new tenant:
- In the drop down Security Manager Class choose LDAP/Active Directory Security Manager. If your version does not have a drop down, enter the following in the Custom text box: com.frevvo.security.ldap.LDAPSecurityManager.
- Give it a tenant id. For the sake of this document lets assume you call it MYLDAP. Provide the tenant name and description.
- The Max Concurrent Users is the maximum allowed by your license or less.
- Specify the LDAP User ID that will have the tenant admin permission.
- Click Submit. You will see your new tenant in the tenant list.
There are four special roles in
Check if the configuration is correct