- Locate the frevvoDS data source url parameter.url="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost/frevvo"/>. You can change the name "frevvo" to whatever you wish, "
" for example. But it must match the database name you create in your SQL server. See verify connection Url below.
- Create a utf8 encoded database "frevvo" (assuming you left the url parameter database name as the default) in your SQL server
- In the
installation locate the script <frevvo-home>/data/sql/forms-<database type>.sql. Ex: for mySQL the script is named <frevvo-home>/data/sql/forms-mysql5mysql.sql
- Run that script in your "
" database. That will create all the tables required to persist submissions
- Set the frevvoDS data source parameters username and password to a user that has write permissions to the "
- The submissions database setup is now complete.
2) Verify that the users and passwords required to connect to each database are correct.<br/>
3) Make sure that the users configured in the data sources have permissions to read and write to the respective databases.
- Open a Command Prompt window
- cd to <frevvo installdir>\frevvo\data\sql
- execute the command: mysql <my_db_name> -u <user_name> -p < forms-mysql5mysql.sql
This will prompt you for the mysql password for <user_name> and then execute the script creating all the required tables.