If you want a quick look at frevvo
- Employee On Boarding - a demonstration of mobile PDF Generation for forms.
- Security and Access Control Enhancements - view/edit submissions, view audit trail, fine grained run-time form access
- Mobile form enhancements
- Improved layout responsiveness adapts automatically to mobile device size
- Improved table control on smart phones makes forms like expense reports easier to use on small devices
- Form Designer drag/drop usability improvements makes form design even faster!
- New designer features such as control decorators and placeholders for easy visual hints of form field values
- New Color Schemes
- Print PDF Font support
- .NET API enhancements
- Mid-Flow Document Actions
- Automated Flow Activities - Wait/Notify.
- Anonymous Flow Activities - include anyone in a workflow with just an email address
- Internationalization Enhancements - browser locales, dates, times, datetimes, International characters in PDFs
- JBOSS Web Container
- Enhanced Password Security using the SHA-256 hash algorithm.
- Container managed security for JBoss and Tomcat. Supports both Database and LDAP security.
- Mobile ready forms and workflows that use features such as GPS, touch screen e-signatures, cameras and generation of a government W - 4 PDF document using data entered in the web form by the new employee.
- Live Forms on Tablets and Smart Phones - discusses
' Tablet and Smart Phone device support.
- Live Forms v5.1 New Features - this webinar shows you how easy it is to create an Expense Report Workflow in
. New controls, the Rule validator, Form and Flow designers, enhanced Quick view, export to Excel and Task List are discussed.
- Pixel Perfect Forms and Digital Signatures - shows Wet Signature capture for mobile devices and how easy it is to generate multiple existing PDFs from your web form.Enhanced Quick View.
- Wet Signature capture
- Integration with Google Sheets.
Evaluate using frevvo's on-premise server
- Register for a free 30 day trial for
In-house server software.
- Follow the instructions to install and configure your
- Follow the documentation for a few additional steps for with Confluence.
- Download and installation the frevvo add-on into your Confluence server following the Add-on Installation instructions.
- You can quickly create forms and view submissions in Confluence. You can also download them to an Excel spreadsheet. For a detailed discussion, see a short tutorial
- You can easily format/collect results in Confluence and view them as regular Confluence pagesThis short video (3:27) shows you how.
- For a more detailed discussion, see the relevant documentation.
- You can also create structured content in Confluence e.g. you can create Confluence pages from forms that enforce business rules and validation constraints. The created pages can also be edited using the original form.
- You can also easily create approval workflows in Confluence. For a detailed discussion, see the relevant documentation..
- Follow the Getting Started with Forms guide to create your first form.
- Follow the Getting Started with Flows guide to create your first approval workflow.