- Please read and understand the Migration Considerations which may require your action before beginning.
- Backup the forms and users databases from your current
- Backup the current
server's installation directory so that you have a copy of all custom configuration parameters.
- Stop the
server using stop-frevvo.[bat,sh] or through the Computer Management Services console if
is running as a window's service.
- Install a fresh v6.3
- Download the latest v6.3 software.
- The download is a zip file. Extract the contents to any folder of your choice. This folder will be referred to as <frevvo-home> (note that the zip already contains a top level frevvo folder).
- Navigate to <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\catalina\localhost\frevvo.xml in the v6.3 directory structure.
Point the v6.3 frevvo database to your current frevvo database. Remember to add the sendStringParametersAsUnicode property with a value of false to your database connection URL if it is not already there.
The execution of SQL scripts is no longer required. All database initialization and/or upgrade will be done by frevvo.war as part of the
- If you are upgrading from
v6.1+, you can skip steps 7a - 7b. Go directly to step 8.
- If you are upgrading from a
version prior to v6.1, then you MUST perform these steps: