- Click the
' Test feature lets you do this).
Frevvoproduct preview form icon to see the form as it will appear to users. You cannot enter data or click buttons in Preview mode (but
- Click the show/hide pagebreaks icon to toggle the display on/off of PageBreak controls in your form. The default value is "off/do not display". When you drag/drop a page-break onto the canvas, it is toggled on. The default behavior can be specified by a configuration parameter.
- Click the edit form to return to the designer canvas from the pdf mapping screen.
- Click the rules icon to display your form’s existing rules, edit the rules, delete them, or create new ones. When you click this icon, the left-hand portion of the Forms Designer becomes disabled until you click the edit form icon.
- Click the view forms generated by the form icon to view/edit additional pdfs such as the W- 4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate.
- Click the what does the user see icon to configure what users will see when they submit your form
- Click the what happens to my data icon to configure what happens to the data when they submit your form
- Click the who has access? icon to display the Access Control wizard which is used to configure form visibility and users/roles permissions to view/edit form submissions.
- Click the save and exit icon to save the changes to your form and exit back to the Forms Home Page
- Click the Forms Home Page cancel changes icon to discard changes you've made to your form and exit back to the
- Hover the mouse over the left or right corners of the Toolbar to see the version number of your form. When you create your form, the version number will be zero. It will increase each time the form is saved by clicking on the Finish button. This feature can help designers ensure they are working with the latest version of the form.