#18693 - Using subject.id in a rule returns an encoded userid
#19509 - First user login after
upgrade from v5.3 to v6.2 triggers 10 - 40 minute upgrade of all forms/flows. If more than one user logs in at the same time, two upgrades are initiated causing exceptions.
#19510 - Deadlock exceptions at firat login after upgrade to 6.3.2. Upgrade of forms/flows occurs each time the
server is restarted.
- #19511 - Lazy loading forms triggers unecessary resources update.
- #19519 - Selecting checkbox options by clicking the spacebar scrolls down the page.
- #19522 - Too many
- "looking for document type" warnings in the frevvo log.
- #19573 - iPhone :form text is croppped in start application
- #19590 - SSO: Embedded task list shows frevvo login box
v6.3.4 is a bug fix and enhancement patch release that is currently only available for on-premise installations. In-house customers already running v6.3.x , please see Applying a Minor Patch Update. The date to upgrade the frevvo Cloud to the latest patch release is TBD.