|In today's business environment, it is important to gather timely information about the day-to-day operations of your system. Reports are an easy way to analyze your business data to ensure that operations are running as smooth as possible. Data visually displayed in the Reports in charts and graphs can really help with business insights.|
Reports provide tenant administrators the ability to view information about:
- Active processes and the users involved in them.
- Recently completed processes.
- Task completion time per user.
- Operational errors that may have ended an active process.
- Areas of recent processes where a "bottle-neck" is preventing the processes from completing successfully.
The ability to create customize your own Reports is coming in a future release. For now, you can also use third The Operational Reports provide instant visibility into your submission data.
Third party applications such as Google Sheets or Excel to create advanced can also be used to create reports, charts and analytics from your submissions.