Create a generic production user (ex: “production@<your tenant>”) and give this user the frevvo.Designer role. All your production forms/flows will be in this user account.
If you are using a non-default security manager, this step and the next step would be done via your IDP software.
- Assign the frevvo.Publisher role to one or more other users.
- When a designer is ready to deploy a form/flow/application for production or update one already in production, the designer will download the form/flow/application zipfile and check it into a source code repository (outside of a frevvo server).
- A frevvo.Publisher will check-out the new form/flow/application from the source code repository (outside of a frevvo server) and upload/replace the form/flow/application into the generic production user account.
Updating a Form or Flow in Production
- The only way to guarantee the same behavior for both tenants is to configure both with the same security manager.
- Each tenant should point to it’s own instance of your security manager.
- For example if you are using LDAP, a development LDAP domain with a set of LDAP groups that are EXACTLY the same as your production LDAP domain is suggested. This way flows can be moved from your development tenant to your production tenant and workflow navigation w/roles is guaranteed to work correctly.
- The generic production user account (ex: "production@<your tenant>production") must be created in your IDP (LDAP, Azure, SAML).