- Click the icon to open your form and edit it in the Forms Designer.
- Click the Testing Forms. icon to test your form. See
- Click the Access Control permissions assigned to the original form are retained in the copy. to make a copy of your form. The newly copied form will be independent from the original; any changes you make to the copy won’t affect the original and vice versa. Since the newly copied form will be your most recently created form, it will appear at the bottom of your list of forms.
- Click the Palette. This will not contain controls added to your form from your own schemas. See Schemas for more details. icon to download the automatically generated schema associated with your form. This schema will contain all the controls added to your form from the
- Click the icon to download a zipped version of the form to disk. A single zip file will be created with the name of your form, followed by _form.zip. This icon also appears on the Applications home page so you can zip your entire application, including all the forms it contains. The zip file name will be the name of your application, followed by _app.zip.
- Click the Sharing Forms. icon to share your forms in a number of different ways. Before you click this remember to mark your form public or you will not be able to share it with others. See
Click the submissions for this form. Click the icon to view submissions in the Legacy view.icon to view the
WarningTheLegacy Submission View and the submissionsExport of submissions to Excel feature has been replaced by the Download to CSV. If you have not used the Export to Excelwill be removed in the next major release. The submissionsYou can still use the Export to Excel featurehas been replacedby accessing it from theDownloadSubmissionsto CSV feature. Please begin using the redesigned submission view as soon as possibleLegacy view. However, the Legacy Submissions view and the Export to Excel may be removed in a future release.
- Click the icon to deploy a form to Production state and remove the Development watermark. This toggles the icon to the undeploy icon. If your form server license enables a limited number of Production forms you will get an error message when you hit your license production form limit.
- Click the icon to undeploy a form and move it from the Production state back to the Development state.