- Copy <frevvo-home>/ext/demo.war to frevvo<frevvo-home>/tomcat/webapps. It will auto-extract.
- Edit frevvo/tomcat/webapps/demo/api/resetTask.jsp
- Set the host:port to your frevvo server
- Set the username and password and tenant to the designer user how is the owner of the workflow you want to reset
- Enable the flow's save property so the flow data is stored in frevvo's submission repository. This is critial as frevvo needs to access this data in order to reset the workflow back to a task list.
- Restart the frevvo server.
- Use the flow and complete/submit it.
- Save the frevvo.form.id POST parameter. It will be a GUID such as _udowHBy0EeCJpdjaAfsaSA