- If you use the Live Forms Cloud hosted server, you must ensure that the connector is accessible from the frevvo servers. This is done by opening up one of the following ports in your firewall:
- HTTP Ports: 80 or 19080
HTTPs Ports: 443 or 19443
We recommend that you use https and not http. Https is a secure channel.
- Customers that use firewall white-listing, should make sure the frevvo cloud outgoing server IP 22.214.171.124 (host outgoing.frevvo.com) is added to the list.
- If you want to install the Filesystem Connector in the frevvo In-House tomcat bundle, follow these easy steps: (You don't have to use the
application from this bundle).
- Download the frevvo tomcat bundle to your in-house server. Follow the instructions in this quick start guide for configuration information.
- Download and install the Java Development Kit (JDK) 1.8 or Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 8 and set the JAVA_HOME environment variable as described here
- Install the Filesystem connector inside that same tomcat.
by clicking on the startup.(bat,sh) file for your operating system in the <frevvo-home> directory.
In-house Customers with an existing