Insight.war is a web app that is included in the tomcat bundle and is embedded in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\webapps\frevvo.war file. Insight is only supported for the tomcat and JBOSS containers.
The war contains a batch process that extracts all the latest submissions from and creates Insight Server documents for them. Indexed submission data is stored in <frevvo-home>\data\solr directory and is needed for the Reports feature.
- The batch is run automatically as part of the upgrade.
- It requires access to the submission repository and uses the same database configuration as .
It is possible to manually run a batch process to re-index Insight. Some situations where you may want to run the batch job are:
- If Insight gets out of sync
- Submission schema changes due to a upgrade
- An upgrade of Insight if the underlying index structure has changed
- Recovery of index due to data loss or corruption.
The batch process can be run for all tenants or a specific tenant.
- Cloud customers must contact frevvo to request the batch process for your tenant. frevvo will run the Insight Batch job during a time when your users are NOT using .
- In-house customers can use the Manage Insights Data function to manually run the batch process. frevvo recommends that you run the Insight Batch job during a time when your users are NOT using .
If you are not interested in data before a certain date, configure the parameterpropery index.submission.start.date to a date in the YYYY-MM-DD format in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\catalina\localhost\insights.xml frevvo-config.properties file. The batch will then exclude any submissions before this date.
The version of the Oracle thin JDBC driver must be ojdbc7. Update your existing driver to the ojdbc7.jar. in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\lib directory.
Insight Batch Job log entries
The insight.war and insight.xml files are now embedded in the frevvo.war. You will not longer see the insight.war in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\webapps directory or the insight.xml files in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\catalina\localhost directory if you are using the frevvo tomcat bundle. Log messages formerly in the insight logfiles are now captured in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\logs\frevvo.YYYY-MM-DD file. Default Configuration properties for the Insight Server are now located in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\frevvo-config.properties file.
during a time when your users are NOT using the frevvoproduct