A customized error message displays if the user enters more than the allowed number of decimal places and the control becomes invalid.
Apply this pattern to an EMail control to create a customized Email validation.
- Drag an EMail control into your form/flow. Click on the EMail control
Copy this pattern into the Pattern property
[a-zA-Z0-9\-_][a-zA-Z0-9\-\+_]*(\.[a-zA-Z0-9\-\+_]+)*@<your email domain>
- Change <your email domain> in the pattern to your email domain
- You can customize the error message that displays in the Error Message property and add a placeholder to guide your users
- Save and Test the form/flow.
- If users enter an email address that does not have the correct email domain, the customized Error Message displays.
If you use