requires the Insight server for the Reporting feature. The Insight server is included in the tomcat bundle. It is recommended that you start the Insight server first before starting
. Further configuration is not necessary for the trial period. Follow these steps:
- Download the most recent v7.4 tomcat bundle from the frevvo Software Downloads Directory
- .Unzip the frevvo zip file into a location of your choice: e.g. c:\frevvo. We'll refer to this directory below as <frevvo-home>.
- Ensure that you do not have another server running on ports 8082 or 8983
- Open a command prompt. Navigate to <frevvo-home>\solr-6.6.2
- Type bin\solr.cmd start to start the Insight server. This starts the Insight server in the background, listening on port 8983.
You will see this message:
Browse http://<your server:port>solr to verify the Insight server is running. The <server:port> default values are localhost:8983. Change <your server> to the server name and <your port> to the port the Insight server is running on if they are different than the defaults. Do not include the angle brackets <>. You will see the Insight server (Solr) dashboard with the current status:
If you close the Insight server (Solr) startup window, the server will stop running. Leave the window open or set up Live Forms and the Insight Server to run as Windows services.
- Navigate to <frevvo-home>\frevvo and double-click Start frevvo. This starts tomcat on port 8082 with
- Open the
' home page in a new browser window. e.g. frevvo/web/login.
- Enter the license key from the confirmation email in the License Key box. Click Submit. The
login screen will display.