Click to return to the latest documentation. Please review the End of Life Policy below.
Live Forms In-house Downloads
Download the latest
GA Release or one of the patch releases.
Older versions may no longer be supported by frevvo. Please see our End of Life Policy.
frevvo Connectors are an Add on feature with additional costs.
Download the Database Connector that is compatible with your server version.
If you are running Database Connector v2.5.0 - v2.5.2 you must upgrade to v2.5.3+ due to issues solved in 2.5.3.
- In order to run the Database Connector v2.5.3 you must upgrade to v7.3.2+. v2.5.3 was not certified with earlier versions.
- In order to run the Database Connector v2.5.4 you must upgrade to v7.4.x. v2.5.4 was not certified with earlier versions.
Download the Filesystem Connector that is compatible with your
- In order to run the Filesystem Connector v1.1.1 you must upgrade to v7.4.x. FSC v1.1.1 was not certified with earlier versions.
Download the Google Connector that is compatible with your
- This version of the connector was released for Cloud only. It is not needed for on-premise installations
Download the Box Connector that is compatible with your
- This version of the connector was released for Cloud only. It is not needed for on-premise installations.
Download the PVE Connector that is compatible with your
Download the SharePoint Connector that is compatible with your server version.
Review the complete compatibility matrix for supported versions of Live Forms, the frevvo Confluence add-on and the Confluence Server. Downloads for all versions of the frevvo Confluence add-on are available on the
Confluence Add-on Atlassian Marketplace.
.NET and Java Client API
Download the .NET or Java Client API that is compatible with your server version.
We strongly recommend that you always use the latest version of the frevvo data API client libraries.
- To use the latest client library version you also MUST upgrade to the compatible latest server version. Make sure you keep the compatible version in sync.
- The Java Client Library is part of the In-house download. The library files are located in the <installdrive>:\frevvo\ext\client directory.
- The latest version of the Data API .Net Client library can be downloaded by clicking the appropriate version link in the Release Compatibility table
End of Life Policy
frevvo supports major versions for two years after the first GA release date. For some releases, the End of Life Date may be extended. Documentation for
versions (in red - beginning with v5.1)) that are no longer supported is available on our frevvo Documentation Directory
. N/A refers to a software release that was deployed to the frevvo Cloud Only. Cloud Only releases are no longer available/supported once they are replaced by subsequent releases.
| Version||Initial GA Release|
End of Life Date
|8.1.x||March 9, 2019||N/A|
|8.0.x||December 15, 2018||N/A|
|7.4.x||January 7, 2018||January 7, 2020|
|7.3.x||September 2, 2017||September 2, 2019|
|7.2.x||April 29, 2017||April 29,2019|
|7.1.x||December 18, 2016||December 18, 2018|
|7.0.x||July 23, 2016||July 23, 2018|
|6.3.x||February 13, 2016||February 13, 2018|
|6.2.x||October 31, 2015||October 31, 2017|
|6.1.x||December 23, 2014||January 29, 2017|
|5.3.x||June 4, 2014||June 4, 2016|
|5.1.x||June 1, 2013||June 6, 2015|
|4.1.x||December 12, 2010||October 5, 2014|
|3.4||July 9, 2009||July 9, 2011|