Insight.war is a web app that is included in the tomcat bundle and is embedded in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\webapps\frevvo.war file.
The war contains a batch process that extracts all the latest submissions from and creates Insight Server documents for them. Indexed submission data is stored in <frevvo-home>\data\solr directory and is needed for the Reports feature.
- The batch is run automatically as part of the upgrade.
- It requires access to the submission repository and uses the same database configuration as .
It is possible to manually run a batch process to re-index Insight. Some situations where you may want to run the batch job are:
- If Insight gets out of sync
- Submission schema changes due to a upgrade
- An upgrade of Insight if the underlying index structure has changed
- Recovery of index due to data loss or corruption.You add or delete controls as Searchable Fields in your form/flow and you want your previous submissions to show the changes
The batch process can be run for all tenants or , a specific tenant or for an individual form or flow.
- Cloud customers must contact frevvo to request the batch process for your entire tenant. frevvo will run the Insight Batch job during a time when your users are NOT using .In-house customers can use the RuntheInsightDataBatchProcess function to manually run the batch process. frevvo recommends that you run the Insight Batch job during a time when your users are NOT using .
- Designers and Tenant Admins can Refresh Searchable fields for a specific form/flow