Insight.war is a web app that is included Searchable Fields are controls in your form/flow used as search criteria for submissions and tasks. It is up to the form/flow designer to designate which controls should be set up as Searchable fields.
Forms/flows can be a work in progess - requirements change over time. What happens if you need to add or delete Searchable fields and you want your previous submissions to reflect your changes? includes a web app (insight.war) in the tomcat bundle and is embedded in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\webapps\frevvo.war file.
The war contains a batch process that extracts all the latest submissions from and creates Insight Server documents for them. Indexed submission data is stored in <frevvo-home>\data\solr directory and is needed for the Reports feature .
Some situations where you may want to run the batch job are:
- If Insight gets out of sync
- You add or delete controls as Searchable Fields in your form/flow and you want your previous submissions to show the changes
and Submission and Task searches.
The batch process can be run for all tenants, a specific tenant or for an :
- All tenants
- A specific tenant
- An individual form or flow.
- Cloud customers must contact frevvo to request a refresh of Searchable fields the batch process for your entire tenant. frevvo will run the Insight Batch job during a time when your users are NOT using .
- Designers and Tenant Admins can Refresh Searchable fields for a specific form/flow